Flandre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Don't be friendly in other servers or u gonna get reported.
u only can be friendly at Idle Trade server.

Last edited:

Node

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
That's where I stopped reading and rolled my eyes so hard my head hurts.

Don't play on servers where you should be killing people and/or playing objective if you want to friendly. We have servers available that allow it. GO THERE.

This. I kinda wish skial servers (specially 2fort) had a disclaimer right when you enter the server stating that friendlying isn't allowed. Its annoying how many people don't know this

Gamer4605

Banned
I think I know why friendlies are toxic, as I myself have sometimes been friendly on casual. It’s annoying trying to be friendly with other people and having a good time and then all of a sudden one tryhard scout joins the server and forces it back to a serious state, this means that as a friendly you have no choice but to leave.

Gamer4605

Banned
Actually, I’m just gonna link this video here and shut my ass up, just know that friendlying is banned in skial servers and so it’s bad here, but go ahead and be friendly in casual.

Node

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I would agree with that video for official valve servers or servers with no rules, but skial is meant for people who just want to play the game and there are rules against being friendly. That being said, on non skial servers you can kill who you want even if the server goes friendly. That video makes it seem like "its the rules" or "its meanie to kill when everyone is friendly" but at the end of the day people acting friendly are doing so in a game where the goal of the game is to do the objective and that means killing the other team. People can justify it as much as they want, but tf2 is a shooter and thus being killed is part of the game.

biggus dickus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Only little kids and retards with room temperature IQ play as friendlies. It wasn't funny 10 years ago and it isn't funny now. Easy way to farm your stranges though.

Reactions: KinCryos

Flandre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
This is mostly for TF2, but I've seen it happen in a few other games too. There will be a friendly group waltzing around, but one person usually decides to start going try hard and killing the friendlies. Why don't they just leave and join a different server with actual fighting going on in the game?

why don't u play other games u like

Last edited:

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Why not? Is it against the rule to be playing the game?

Why don't they go leave the server and join a friendly server? Skial servers have a rule against friending as Skial servers are for people who want to play the game. Skial pays for the servers so Skial makes the rules.

Why don't tryhards just leave and go play comp? this argument doesn't work on either side. and if you think that I'm telling tryhards on skial to go to comp then you're mistaken.

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
image won't embed so this joke makes no sense BUT I don't know how to delete shit since I'm an absolute dumbass