• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

KarbonKid31

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I have watched EXTV before and they are good as well, although I've never heard of NISLT before.

All I'm saying is that Sal is my favorite

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I enjoy watching STAR_, Salamancer, Jerma, the occasional Stabby video, Jugs, BlackLightAttack, Twitch John, Tagg, and CommFT.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
No, I was referring to the pyro thing. The spy hitbox issue is a combination of latency and just poorly designed hitboxes.

The design of the hitboxes are fine. It's how valve allows the registration for "behind" to be.

Fun fact, the backburner has a different system of "behind" registration than the knife.

Knife is 180 degrees
Backburner is like 90 degrees

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
The design of the hitboxes are fine. It's how valve allows the registration for "behind" to be.

Fun fact, the backburner has a different system of "behind" registration than the knife.

Knife is 180 degrees

What does the backburner have to even do with anything? Did you even watch the video he posted?

Secondly, where something is registered as "behind" is PART of the hitbox.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per

Knife is 180 degrees

That almost sort of makes up for Pyro being overpowered, and super noob friendly.

Almost.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Knife is 180 degrees

because 180 degrees behind the model is the back

Lemmypemmy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Let's necro this thread!. Probaly Star_, Harryjustharry and Noarmsirene, wich is Murulo's tf2 channel.