• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

butterfingersman

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I want a buds sooo bad.
More than an unusual.
But, unusual wise, I want an unusual doctor woah. If that's at all possible.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Isn't possible... Yet.

I wonder when the Point and Shoot can be unboxed will there be an effect you can't claim "themed" with? : )

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
"Using the Fabricate Halloween Headgear recipe yielded a 50% chance of crafting either a Voodoo Juju or Spine-Chilling Skull. As of the Very Scary Halloween Special Update, this is no longer possible as the recipe only results in one of three 2011 Spine-Chilling Skulls."

By the way when I crafted my haunted metal I crossed my fingers not to get Juju, it was a great moment when I got the skull : D
Sometimes I think Valve hates me just because I main soldier....

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
only class I actually like the juju on is spy. Along with the ascot.
That hat looks awesome on every class IMO. Would love to get one.

EDIT:
"Using the Fabricate Halloween Headgear recipe yielded a 50% chance of crafting either a Voodoo Juju or Spine-Chilling Skull. As of the Very Scary Halloween Special Update, this is no longer possible as the recipe only results in one of three 2011 Spine-Chilling Skulls."

By the way when I crafted my haunted metal I crossed my fingers not to get Juju, it was a great moment when I got the skull : D
The spreadsheet says that a clean Spine-Chilling Skull 2011 is worth a buds. Would I get a clean one if I crafted my metal and shit?

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I got a new dream hat, and its legitimately themed. A LANTERN WAXY WAYFARER FTW.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I want a burning nappers... and they exist.... need like 2 more buds :(
Thats my 2nd legit dream hat

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Unusual Earbuds.
troll.png