• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Purple Energy Bonk Boy + Green Energy hat = White Energy (might get this later!)

ogmedic.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26282248/Spy_Energy_Combo.gif

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
  • any Unusual wig worn by the Heavy, Demoman, or Sniper with the effect Massed Flies
  • Unusual Connoisseur's Cap with the effect Burning Flames
  • non-vintage versions of the two hats with 'Vintage' in their names, so I can rename them either 'Unique' or 'Not-Vintage'

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I want all of the hats ever.

I want to be able to wear them all at once, too.

The gigantic pile of piles of hats.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I want a hat that looks like a wedding cake topper but instead of a bride and groom it's the BLUMedic and REDspy(disguised as scout's mom).
With like... 8 different styles so I can be passive aggressive at erry class.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
A....a......a.....orbiting planets battle bob..... :win:

with...with....an orbiting fire muttonchops and pipe.....

-fapfapfap-

Rahoz

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
An unusual tough guys toque with circling hearts...
Or sandviches,they both work,i shall name it,"The hoovy hat".:megusta:

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
I spent an hour on that :confused: got me around 65 unusuals at the cost of like 10k i think

I hella want a voodoo juju now.
A black Voodoo juju is fucking awesome. I still have my haunted metal thingy, just need 4 ref and the nerves to try and get a voodoo juju by crafting.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why shouldn't i be able to? The blueprint is there, I got the most important thing for it and all I need is 4 ref to try and get one.
"Using the Fabricate Halloween Headgear recipe yielded a 50% chance of crafting either a Voodoo Juju or Spine-Chilling Skull. As of the Very Scary Halloween Special Update, this is no longer possible as the recipe only results in one of three 2011 Spine-Chilling Skulls."

By the way when I crafted my haunted metal I crossed my fingers not to get Juju, it was a great moment when I got the skull : D