TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
35zl41.gif

Reactions: Helius21

Truetiming

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Incredibly unlikely. You’ll either vomit it up or you’re gonna grow a cinder block in your intestines.
It takes wet cement 24 to 48 hours to dry enough to be considered solid to walk on. Assuming that the ingested liquid cement partially congeals in my system then I'll consider that a bust, since it'd be impossible to shit out the solid blocks. So we can conservatively pin a max of 12 hours after drinking liquid cement to get it out of my intestines. Swallowing large amounts would lead to chemical burns in the early stages so I'll stick to using a hyperbolic 1 cup/8 oz glass filled with liquid cement which is small enough in volume to not immediately kill me but not small enough to make me safe. It takes the average person maybe 6 - 8 hours to totally shit whatever they eat, so even with that generous 12 hour limit we can still uncomfortably pass a glass of liquid cement without obstructing our intestines with poorly thought out scientific experiments.

• Love
Reactions: gala

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It takes the average person maybe 6 - 8 hours to totally shit whatever they eat
No, that's just how long it takes food to pass through the stomach. It will take a further day or so to travel along the large intestine.
The cement may never cure as it would be diluted by the stomach acid, if you've ever made any cement/concrete you will know that the slighest amount of over-watering makes your mix sloppy as hell. 1 cup of cement would only need a spoon or two of moisture to become over diluted. Also, the stomach acid could also change the chemical process by which the cement hardens, it could speed it up or slow it down, I dunno..
My take is: it would never harden at 1 cup, you would just shit out sand. It would most llikely clear you out better than any fibre, but you would probably fuck your throat up and end up with cancer.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I was going to say something about the small intestine absorbing water, with the obvious exception of cases involving diarrhea, but Maddo pretty much nailed everything down

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Helius21