Are you thinking about something?

• No!

• Yes!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Helius21

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Having issues trying to insert your thought no one cares about in a discussion?
Are you feeling particularly troubled and no one has asked what's wrong?
Too stoned to have cohesive thoughts and feeling lonely?

Well here's a thread you can post it in I guess. What's on your mind?

For me, it's been sleep lately, and how little I want it. Had a few nightmares occur when I tried to get more than five hours of sleep (which according to google, is not enough sleep by itself). So what better than to watch Big Lez Show while playing Satisfactory? Love to just chill out to the game after a toke, spend hours lost in the forest.
Also maybe getting a raise soon so that's cool. God I hope so

Helius21

Contributor
Thinking about how fucked the US job market is.
I'd be willing to lend an ear if you'd like to elaborate, I've not followed much of the news lately myself. All I know is that we're struggling here to get more people on, constantly losing workers and of course no one is willing to pay any higher to change their minds.

We've also been hit by supply problems, our inside knowledge says that there aren't enough truck drivers around anymore, which is leading us to constantly get inconsistent deliveries. Some days we aren't even sure we're going to be seeing our product, so our sister store locations and their resources are constantly stretching thin. Even our dessert supplier is stopping business due to not having enough ingredients to make what we demand. And meat prices? Not looking good, about as good as the outlook of getting necessary shipments on time.

Reactions: spudster

Toxik

Contributor
Rn thinking about how to get rid of the DAMN FOG that keeps appearing inside of my windshield when I drive due to the cold weather.

Also, which audiobook I should get next now that I finished Ready Player 1 and 2.

Helius21

Contributor
Also, which audiobook I should get next now that I finished Ready Player 1 and 2.
I would recommend a book that got popular earlier this year, All Tomorrow's just for the sake of having some time to think creatively about humanity. It's also free on youtube

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Rn thinking about how to get rid of the DAMN FOG that keeps appearing inside of my windshield when I drive due to the cold weather.
Roll some windows down and keep them down until your engine warms up, then roll the windows up and blast the heat

Helius21

Contributor
Of how I need to cook today but I am way too tired to do anything
Might I suggest a quick workout? I do that when I need to 'wake up' my body, some high burst intensity to get the gears turning

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Thinking about all the colleges I applied to. So many dang applications with their criterias and student aid stuff. Makes me more anxious waiting for if I get accepted or not. What a pain

• Sad
Reactions: Helius21

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Why do all animal species evolve to have an even number of legs?
How do those born deaf read books, when they don't know what the words sound like.
Are there more adult birds in the sky or more adult fish in water?
These are just some of the questions that keep me up at night.
thinking about how to get rid of the DAMN FOG that keeps appearing inside of my windshield when I drive due to the cold weather
Turn the AC onto full blast on the windscreen, it will get rid of it faster than trying to use warm air. Something to do with dryer air and the temperature difference between the air and the screen