• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murow

Unremarkable User
It's really funny how I get banned for silly reasons. I got banned for a day, because, apparently, going around as a heavy and giving sandviches to everyone is "griefing". Telling people to stop tryharding is abuse to players, when everyone on the server tells the same people to stop tryharding.
The server, one day, all gathered on badwater roof and were banned for "griefing".
A racist gets banned for 3 days, while someone like me gets banned for a week, because he and others were trying to have a blast, and some players were ruining it for them.

So please, either change your silly immature admins, or just stop banning people for no apparent reasons.
Readers please share your opinions and experience with such silly stuff.

Regards,
A skialer.

Murow

Unremarkable User
an update.
I got banned for 12 months lol.
This is just too silly and dumb.
I'll say it again, a racist on the server gets banned for 3-7 days, and I get banned for a year. Faith in humanity is gone

Murow

Unremarkable User
lol still 3 months for such a silly reason?
I'd like the admin who keeps banning me to talk with me.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
9274cea5399d0388ea3aaf58f9fa1485.png

you abused voteban so you got banned.
how is that a silly reason?
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1307451

Murow

Unremarkable User
there was never a voteban for one thing. It's the admin who banned me.
And yes that's asilly reason to get banned for for 3 months.

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
3 months because it's your 5th ban. This particular one is because you called a voteban on someone for "tryharding." The voteban is in your chatlog, you're clearly just lying.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
there was never a voteban for one thing. It's the admin who banned me.
And yes that's asilly reason to get banned for for 3 months.
i linked your chatlog which shows you tried to voteban someone
so yes there was a voteban

Murow

Unremarkable User
well yes, can't there be a joke we can smile from on the server? or is it NO FUN ZONE?
plus it should be my 4th offense not my 5th, going around giving sandviches isn't griefing.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Cinic, I'm not seeking attention I'm just frustrated with how silly some admins are.
I understand your frustration and how varying offenses are treated. However, take into account that this was your 5th offense. FIFTH, dude. We have server rules, and we have an Idle server and Trade where you can dick around and do nothing on. People come to our TF2 servers to - WOAH - play TF2. I'm sorry that this is your fifth offense and we're required to give you a ban for a duration such as this, but you brought it on yourself.

Reactions: Cylosis

Murow

Unremarkable User
lol it's funny how my fourth offense is even an offense, the rules don't say anything about anything I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.