CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Really? I love playing soccer, but I can't stand to watch it
Sports are an acquired taste to some. A lot of people cannot stand to play baseball(or watch it) but I get involved with the game play by play. Soccer, however, was always boring because when I did play I was always away from the ball. I played one year and dropped it immediately for Football cause I am a beast like that

Kolacik

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I played soccer when I was a kiddo, I was always goal-keeper cause i was fat and slow, everyone hated me. :(

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Disc golf - I recently took this up and it's okay I guess.
Had a course at my local park, got shut down because some dumb teenager kept throwing disks on some old couples roof, so they took THE ENTIRE THING DOWN.

Now the park is completely empty, and no one ever goes there.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Had a course at my local park, got shut down because some dumb teenager kept throwing disks on some old couples roof, so they took THE ENTIRE THING DOWN.

Empty parks are perfect for paint-ball.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

That's lame. :-(

ShadowAaron34

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Just finished my 4th year of Cross Country at my High school. Used to play soccer too, but I could not /stand/ the cleats, they were always too small for me >:U

Anyways, my average mile time was around 6:30-6:45. My best race time is 18:46 :D

Oh and Im the type of person who thinks watching sports is boring, I would rather play in the sport than just sit there and watch -3-

Reactions: CDAWG

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Just finished my 4th year of Cross Country at my High school. Used to play soccer too, but I could not /stand/ the cleats, they were always too small for me >:U

Anyways, my average mile time was around 6:30-6:45. My best race time is 18:46 :D

Oh and Im the type of person who thinks watching sports is boring, I would rather play in the sport than just sit there and watch -3-
Best time this year was a 20:15 which was an 8 minute improvement from my first time. So, for a first year, not bad. Can't wait for next year

ShadowAaron34

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Best time this year was a 20:15 which was an 8 minute improvement from my first time. So, for a first year, not bad. Can't wait for next year

That's a pretty good improvement there, what with being a first year n' all. Didn't know there were other X-Country runners here, nice to see another :3