opieman2010

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I bicycle often, a hobby I fell into in the past couple of years to the point that I work as a salesperson/mechanic in a bike shop part time.

I also play kickball and dodgeball in local beer leagues.

Used to play rugby in college, trying to find a decent league in my area.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Currently
Volleyball league- played since Jr high
Softball league - played since I was about 10
Basketball (pick up games on Sundays) - played since I was about 6-7
Kayaking- Been doing it for some years now and I just keep in on my jeep and drop it in the lake whenever
Running - I only trail run though.
Disc golf - I recently took this up and it's okay I guess.
Snowshoeing

Golf - I joined a league in my 20's because you can drive a little cart around and drink. I haven't played in a few years though.

If I stop playing sports I feel like I would start to feel old really fast..

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
God knows how badly we all need our arms when playing soccer.

I wasn't allowed to run for six months after I broke it, because it was shattered
They actually had to rebreak it two weeks after it was put in a cast
And by that six months' end, I had gained 15 pounds

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Coach football....used to play football, baseball, soccer. Played on a softball team for my last job.

Reactions: sov

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Is being lazy a sport?

Doing nothing requires a lot of effort and can be very competitive

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Running and track. I still run places when it's a long walk to there and I want to save time.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Currently run cross country and play basketball for my old school. Still play baseball but my 3 sport days are over. Used to play football, basketball, and baseball all year round

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i did some sport thing before
Karate i quit because i wasn't allowed to continue with my class because i missed a tournament also the Teacher was a total Dick
Boxing, i only did one out of two practice lessons that were for free, but my mom couldn't drive me to them with my friends, the Teachers there said i learned the stances quicker than anyone else
soccer, everyone did soccer at least once, i hate soccer it's boring and stupid, although i don't remember a lot of it

i would maybe Practicing Kung fu but there is only one Place on Iceland that actually teaches it but it's expensive and my mother doesn't want to Drive
(although my stupid mind still imagines it as a Dojo with a Old and wise asian guy i know it probably aint but i'd like it to be so)
other than all this i HATE sports

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
soccer, everyone did soccer at least once, i hate soccer it's boring and stupid, although i don't remember a lot of it
Too true. I can't stand playing soccer. I will gladly watch it but playing it is sooooooo boring