P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
2 cinic -

yoo know u love me i know u care just shout whatever nd i ll be there u r my lov u r my hart r we an item,boy kwit playing we are just frends what are u saying! sed theres another and i woz like babybabybabyoooo babybabybabyoooooo like babybabybabynoooo i thoght u would always be mine mine

I anxiously await CiNiC's response....

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Shitty computer in the downstairs of my house won't let me track an IP address. My phone will. What the fuck.

And I'm just wordless. Like... "Airakah likes this."
Need a fucking drink now.

gabe.jpg

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
BadGuy, I just had Divine Intervention. I went to press play on that vid, and it was stuck on mute. Trying to put volume on in the YouTube embed didn't work, it just brought it back to mute. I shit you not.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Jenna Rose? Miley Cyrus? You can't be serious...

By the way, CiniC, that's the real death metal:

And these chics are just fucking awesome...
Yeah, I actually prefer progressive death metal and technical death metal. Got Cannibal Corpse "Kill" back in the day; just couldn't get into it. Rarely can music actually give me a headache. I fall asleep to The Faceless. CC did, though.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, I actually prefer progressive death metal and technical death metal. Got Cannibal Corpse "Kill" back in the day; just couldn't get into it. Rarely can music actually give me a headache. I fall asleep to The Faceless. CC did, though.

Review my initial thread.. I was editing it too slowly, lol.. Pay special attention to OTEP. Dunno if you heard her before - but all her LPs are just awesome.. Perfect mix of grind core and psychodelic shit.

EDIT, I'll just post it here and delete it from the previous thread...

By the way, CiniC, that's the real death metal:

And these chics are just fucking awesome...

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Other thread? Wait, confused.

Yeah, I heard Otep before. Not really a huge fan of Nu Metal, and they're songs aren't that appealing to me. My favorite album is Colors by BTBAM, but I'm not that into "psychadelic" shizzle.