• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

XtendOrange

Unremarkable User
A. I don't like playing demo cause I kinda just suck at him unless it is medieval mode.
B. I hat playing against pocket heavies as a scout, cause you just die.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I think the worst types of pyros are puff and sting pyros. They're dumber than W+M1 pyros because they don't understand what pyros are there for.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think the worst types of pyros are puff and sting pyros. They're dumber than W+M1 pyros because they don't understand what pyros are there for.

I hate the pyros who just causally walk past the team (the team does nothing) and hides for a minute, then picks of people with the axtinguisher.

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
A: Heavy, I'm bad at it and it feels to slow.
B: Pyros, Gunslinger Engies, anything that kills me, generally.

Gary Mofo Oak

Positively Inhumane Poster
A. What is your least favorite class to play as?
Scout. I rely a lot on firepower and scout can't back me up as much as my lack of skill needs. XP
B. What is your least favorite class to play against?
Demomen.. :/ It's ridiculous how I can get killed by 1 Sticky bomb that had been shot around TWO corners...I call BS on range of those mofo's..

GunS| Space Mountain

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
A. Spy. Maybe because they annoy me so much. Just don't like the class.
B. Demoman. I play a lot of Medic and they always seem to get me. Especially hate when they run right at me from behind with melee weapons, most of my team never protects me from that lol

N0WBIE

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
A. Heavy, too slow
B. W+M1
(Another one: who I hate to play with? Pyros that does not airblast his team when they are on fire.)

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
A. Spy, because I refuse to use DR and get the floor mopped with me because of it.
B. Gunslinger Engineers. Consult the below graphic for explanation.
cgG1iao.png

Reactions: Ruelel

lsxtf2

Scarcely Lethal Noob
A. What is your least favorite class to play as? Soldier or Demo Man
B. What is your least favorite class to play against? Soldier or Scout

vlade

Scarcely Lethal Noob
engineer or demo man, i cant seem to ever do good with demo man yet i dominate with solider.