• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Ergoman

Uncharitable Spy
I generally dislike playing the defense classes. (Demo, Engi, Heavy) I don't like their style of gameplay due to personal preference.

I hate the Gunslinger Engi. That MACHINE has killed me enough times already. (All those denied kills as trolldier :()

Fable

Unremarkable User
A. What is your least favorite class to play as?
Scout, completely opposite playstyle of what I'm used to as sniper.
B. What is your least favorite class to play against?
Demoman, the amount of spam they can put out is annoying.

infernoHD

Uncharitable Spy
A.gunslinger engineer because I hate having to play against then, so I not going to make people play against then, and also it just ruins fun

B.any class that has a medic glued to there ass

Claymore the Brony

Scarcely Lethal Noob
A. I hate playing as Spy. Everyone shoots at each other 'just to check', so it's dead hard to be an efficient spy. Although, I've only played 44 hours of TF2 xD
B. I'd probably say Demoman or Soldier. TOO MANY EXPLOSIVES >_<

TONYOO101

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Well, A., I have playing as a sniper or spy. The first is obvious, seeing how a meth addict from the Bronx probably has a steadier hand than me, and the second can be explained by one word. Pyros. B, would have to be gunslinger engineer. I mean, I see what Valve was trying to do with the weapon, but having a disposable, small, and rapid firing sentry can be a pain. Especially when they can just put down another after you destroyed it.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
A. I hate playing as Spy. Everyone shoots at each other 'just to check', so it's dead hard to be an efficient spy. Although, I've only played 44 hours of TF2 xD
B. I'd probably say Demoman or Soldier. TOO MANY EXPLOSIVES >_<

Spy isn't a noob friendly class, with a rather steep learning curve. Sometimes the stars align and everybody's back is turned, and nobody turns around. Other times, you turn around a corner only to bump into a pyro or four. And while the TF2 wiki states that the pyro and the spy move at the same rate, they are wrong, pyros run faster.

♫Sgt. Cupcakes♫

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well, The Engineer of course! First of all, I hate getting my buildings destroyed, Second, All the other Engineers take my metal, Quite Annoying, and Third, Using it is very boring, all you do is spycheck, Smack some buildings, and of course, Camp. >~<

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well, The Engineer of course! First of all, I hate getting my buildings destroyed, Second, All the other Engineers take my metal, Quite Annoying, and Third, Using it is very boring, all you do is spycheck, Smack some buildings, and of course, Camp. >~<

I agree, building stuff all over again is annoying and gets boring after a while. I like to play battle engie instead of normal defense engie for this reason.

Jaffarello

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Well, I've just changed my mind. That's the very specific class I hate playing against:
w3o5.jpg
Yes, it was a bodyshot ;_;

OpsMiller

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
feign death spy.
I time it so bad and make it obvious.
Quickfix medic.
Besides the rocket jumping its pretty useless.

OpsMiller

Sufficiently Lethal Scout

Engie is on of my fav classes.
Heres a tip.. set up a tele in a spot that not a lot ppl would check. Don't worry about getting it super close to the front line. Just get it to lvl 3 quick! That way.. when your shit gets zapped, you can build a quick lvl 2 sentry in spawn.. take that tele and be back in the game.
I love getting ubered as engie cus its so unexpecting (offence). I use the Southern Hospitality for whacking kids.
I barely camp as an engie. you really need to keep that sentry moving so they don't warn their m8's the location of it.
Engie is such a good class but yea its a lot of work.