sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thats not respect, respect is the same, its just not used in your second example

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Thats not respect, respect is the same, its just not used in your second example
Thats pretty much how people in my school treat women, not a day goes by I dont stop by a woman and compliment her hair. NOT A FUCKING DAY!

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
we get it

you're an old fashioned gentleman who listens to old music and does things the old fashioned way despite being a kid

Women are respected more than they ever were, despite the limited scope with which you see the world.

Take a moment to review rampant chauvinism that was present long before your father was probably even eighteen.

your approach is by no means a unique one. in fact, stopping to compliment every girl's hair will have you look creepy, despite how good you feel your intent to be.

stop trying so hard

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Yf9ay.jpg

All of the respect.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thats pretty much how people in my school treat women, not a day goes by I dont stop by a woman and compliment her hair. NOT A FUCKING DAY!
because you're 14. You're not fully mature at the age of 14 yet

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
Seth wasn't trying to act mature so much as he was pointing out his age, and a fact