P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
COD MW Series, TF2, Terraria, BFBC2.
2na5gcp.gif

:troll:

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Isn't this code for "I'm going to be an asshole and you're going to put up with it because I'm an admin!"?

I've run into people like that in the past. They're the ones that inspire people to leave forums. Might want to check that attitude.

I doubt I would inspire anyone to leave unless they dislike when a member rarely ever posts.

Besides I am not the one snapping at others for their opinions and calling members whales. I think you need to redefine what you consider "be an asshole", and check your attitude instead. Nice job taking 9 hours to respond to a part of my post that you already responded to by the way.

FYI the correct answer was that it is code for "The last guy here that did nothing but complain, left when no one would pay attention to them".

But to stay on topic, favorite PS1 game: MediEvil
Implying I am an admin on the forum.

Reactions: Doki
D

DeadHerald

I doubt I would inspire anyone to leave unless they dislike when a member rarely ever posts.

Besides I am not the one snapping at others for their opinions and calling members whales. I think you need to redefine what you consider "be an asshole", and check your attitude instead. Nice job taking 9 hours to respond to a part of my post that you already responded to by the way.

FYI the correct answer was that it is code for "The last guy here that did nothing but complain, left when no one would pay attention to them".

But to stay on topic, favorite PS1 game: MediEvil
Implying I am an admin on the forum.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you slapped "I love Ocarina of Time!" on my minecraft house. But whatever, you're a dick and I don't like you. I would prefer you don't interact with me. And for the record, you took issue with what I liked. I don't care what others like unless they shove it in my face and give me shit about it.

Brick

Contributor
And for the record, you took issue with what I liked. I don't care what others like unless they shove it in my face and give me shit about it.

This coming from the guy who bumped my Skyward Sword thread just so you could express how much you didn't care? I don't know what your definition of dick is but you are falling squarely right into mine.

SNES: Chrono Trigger

D

DeadHerald

This coming from the guy who bumped my Skyward Sword thread just so you could express how much you didn't care? I don't know what your definition of dick is but you are falling squarely right into mine.

SNES: Chrono Trigger

It's a called a mistake, but I guess you don't make those ever. Why don't you stop pulling this fanboy horseshit and we'll let this argument die?

Brick

Contributor
It's a called a mistake, but I guess you don't make those ever. Why don't you stop pulling this fanboy horseshit and we'll let this argument die?
Because you keep being an ass, without admitting to it either. All you are doing is exasperating the situation.

disapointnkn.gif

In short, you ain't gonna win.
GameCube: Metroid Prime

D

DeadHerald

I am probably minority in the MM vs. OOT debate. :(

It really isn't a debate. It's people giving me crap for liking an unpopular game and disliking a popular one. Yet somehow I'm the ass...