ItsKashed

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Atari-- The Empire Strikes Back (early 80's haha)
Asteroids ( I spent many an allowance feeding that arcade)
Quake I & II
Quake Mod Weapon Factory
Battlefield 1942
BF3
GTA II/III/and IV
Everquest
WoW
Counter Strike
Thief
TF
TF2
Assassin's Creed series
Skyrim

Reactions: Roman

Roman

Banned
Contributor
The 2600... how could I forget you? My dad had this awesome rodeo-esque game. Played the hell out of that.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Violent psychotic outburst
I didn't say you said was the best either, all I said was that it was not the best. Christ you have a hair trigger temper.

Let's be frank here, unless your name is Cinic, people with your kind of temper tend to not last long around here.

nono.gif

Reactions: Doki

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
My fucking hat off to you for having that kind of dedication to defeating ONE monster.
I'll take that as a compliment.
Seriously, there's nothing more satisfying than getting together with your friends to take down a giant sand-dragon.

I just hate it when kids with greatswords join the game and knock everybody off the boat because they don't know what they're doing.

Reactions: FireGame

Roman

Banned
Contributor
It's like 20 minutes to defeat one monster... and it may escape. I'm afraid I may get trapped in it.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
:suspicious:

My actual face.
40 minutes? Easy.
I've lost count of the times my timer has run out, actually.
If your party D/Cs and you're already 20 minutes in, even if you're just there to inflict status ailments, it's better to try and finish it off than give up.

D

DeadHerald

I didn't say you said was the best either, all I said was that it was not the best. Christ you have a hair trigger temper.

Let's be frank here, unless your name is Cinic, people with your kind of temper tend to not last long around here.

Okay, Mom. XP

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
How am I the only one so far who has listed Tetris?

I probably have more hours played of that game over the course of my life than any other. If I was on a desert island, that would be the game I took.

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
MH3 is a great game. Personally never liked ailment weapons however... I go for raw damage, keeping a set of every element available to me on the 3 weapons I use to counter all elemental weaknesses.
Also, LoZ Majora's Mask (Fierce Deity ftw!)
All Super Smash Bros. Games (N64 was just as fun as the new ones)
FF10
TF2
Fire Emblem series
KOTOR 1 & 2
Paper Mario games

Daxdiv

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Here's a list of games I do like

Team Fortress 2
Mother 3
Earthbound
Pokémon Black and White
Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Psychonauts
Binding of Isaac
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Portal 1 and 2
Elite Beat Agents/Osu Tatakae Ouendan!
Bully
Mega Man 2 & 9
StarTropics
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Bioshock
Ratchet and Clank 3
Plants Vs Zombies
Super Mario Galaxy
Banjo-Kazooie
Diddy Kong Racing
Final Fantasy IX
Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland
Ace Attorney Games

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I'm gonna list just a couple:(in no particular order)
Ultima 7
Civ 3, Civ 5
Anno series
Heroes 3
Sim city 2000
Sins of a Solar Empire
GalCiv 2
peggle
Bejeweled 3
Total War series
Masters of Orion 2
Diablo 2
Morrowind

Uno,Monopoly, Risk, Poker, Catan, Pictionary,Scrabble, Asshole, Apples to Apple, Ticket to ride, 7 wonders etc...

based on the games listed above it wouldn't be too hard to extrapolate what kind of games i like. =)

D

DeadHerald

How am I the only one so far who has listed Tetris?

I probably have more hours played of that game over the course of my life than any other. If I was on a desert island, that would be the game I took.

One doesn't really need to list Tetris. It's one of those few things everyone can agree on.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
^this guy^

yoshi's island
Paper mario
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
Advanced Wars
Fire Emblem's on the GBA
TF2
Civ IV / V

D

DeadHerald

Isn't this code for "I'm going to be an asshole and you're going to put up with it because I'm an admin!"?

I've run into people like that in the past. They're the ones that inspire people to leave forums. Might want to check that attitude.