Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Well......I did find the room, but it took some work. Found tnt, destroyed it. Found sponges, got rid of them too.

And then roman came in destroyed all your chests and nuked the place.
The good news is that he says we can unban you now. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Gen.mcMuster

FireGame

Well......I did find the room, but it took some work. Found tnt, destroyed it. Found sponges, got rid of them too.

And then Roman came in destroyed all your chests and nuked the place.
The good news is that he says we can unban you now. :thumbsup:
Remind me to never play on the MC Skial server again. Sounds like things get blown up every other day around there... And that forces people to blow other things up... Then you have to move spawn... Then repeat.

FireGame

Couldn't you just like, you know, ban tnt or something? Does it serve a useful purpose besides griefing on the server?

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Awwww, I wanna blow stuff up too. (not really) Roman, how about letting my client access the server? I'll give ya a crate.

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Couldn't you just like, you know, ban tnt or something? Does it serve a useful purpose besides griefing on the server?
TNT (or gunpowder) is no longer spawnable by anyone lower than a GOD, you can still get it the good old fashioned, creeper killin, sword swipin way though (because some people like to use it for mining/clearing large amounts of stone)

The TNT that is involved in these grief fests are relics from the days when creative was enabled and anyone schmuck could get OPed.
kind of like nuclear weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.