Status
Not open for further replies.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Personally, I can vouch for doki being annoying in tf2 during the tourney.... it took us 1.5 hours to do heavy boxing, with at least a decent portion of those minutes wasted by doki's milk throws and attacking participants, as well as general distraction. I wasn't going to go on the server and blow anything up, however.
It wasn't that bad. I had "!slay doki" ready to go at any time to keep him out of the way. :trollexcited:

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
i think they did bind it, in any case, 70% of the time i died as soon as i got out of spawn.

also
1) leave before badguy gave everyone hats
2) blame me because you didnt get a hat.
3) ???
4)

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
i think they did bind it, in any case, 70% of the time i died as soon as i got out of spawn.

also
1) leave before badguy gave everyone hats
2) blame me because you didnt get a hat.
3) ???
4)
PARTIALLY was the key word in the sentence. Have to go to bed earlier than i want to now, i have a concussion. So ya, I blame you for part of that deal. You were wasting time and you knew it, and personally i wanted them to ban you for a half an hour or so.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
>hat giveaway to celebrate good times
>Mass bombings of minecraft due to hat related incidents
>whathaveidone.jpg

alcoholic.jpg

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
I thought it was funny :|
It's like we were supposed to have FUN at the event or something.
I was there for hats. And besides that, part of the fun was watching the matched... we were all confined to spec... and we was free to run around doing something to make the time we had to be in spec LONGER.
o.O

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
every explosion that occurs near spawn creates a large, hard to clean up crater that is very ugly.

In fact, the amount of craters around Skialingrad was the reason for its closing

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It wasn't over the items, it was about the stress and aggravation that doki was causing all of us. And the house was virtual!
All? LOL I quite enjoyed watching Doki flail through the air every time I slayed him (of course while he was not participating in any part of the contest), particularly that time that I slayed him mid jump and he faceplanted into the wall. :p

Reactions: Doki
Status
Not open for further replies.