CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Wanted to hear people's opinions on weapons in UGC, primarily.

I saw a cast recently of some scout in a Steel div, end of season game on Granary, ONLY using a FaN.

DAFUQ

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Wanted to hear people's opinions on weapons in UGC, primarily.

I saw a cast recently of some scout in a Steel div, end of season game on Granary, ONLY using a FaN.

DAFUQ
EDIT: :facepalm: FaN = force-a-nature
I prefer force-a-nature :D

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He had a pistol and Atomizer, but he didn't use Scatter. Just the FaN the WHOLE HL game.
:facepalm:

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Was he effective? Timely mini-crits as his team pushed?
But seriously just fan? not even scattergun/pistol/force-a-nature????!?!
I pub with the fan, but in comp i just dont see how running into the other team and possibly dieing helps your team.
protip: fan is force a nature.

λir

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I was in a highlander scrim on swiftwater awhile ago, invite level scout on the other team, used soda popper and topscored whole game. It's not the weapon, it's the player.

Reactions: Isil

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
I was in a highlander scrim on swiftwater awhile ago, invite level scout on the other team, used soda popper and topscored whole game. It's not the weapon, it's the player.
if he had scattergun he would still be top-fragging with twice as much kills, jus' sayin'

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
:: insert long circle jerky rant about dps limits and how in highlander every class has it's niche and every shot has value ::

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
:: insert long circle jerky rant about dps limits and how in highlander every class has it's niche and every shot has value ::
fuck it i dont wanna start stuff that could possible turn into long dramalamama
you get a rainbow

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Killing a Medic with the six-clip Scattergun is so much easier than with Soda Popper's two.