• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Actual furry femboy gamer

Unremarkable User
I've been told to go to the Skial hightower server to train and get better at the game, but I can't get better because i can't even leave spawn
The amount of sentries are abysmal, and they need to just be removed from the servers.
It's impossible for people that are of a lower skill level to get better at the game if there are 17 sentries pointed directly at spawn doors.

Wike Mazowski

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
LOL excuse me? nerf one of TF2s classes cause you cant adapt and fight them? go direct hit. go a explosive class. go spy. many ways of fighting an engi. dont try and nerf engi just because you dont know how to fight it -1

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think thats too far but it is still reasonable because engineer is very annoying to play against and the Three level chin makes the headshot hitbox broken
Yeah you're right, instead we should make every other class more powerful. Give heavy a rocket minigun and +50% movement speed, make sniper 1-shot kill everyone and everything, make soldier rockets tactical nukes, make demo stickies prevent spawning for 30 seconds, have medic drain all health from enemies by just being in their view, give Spy a rapid fire knife and revolver with infinite ammo and have pyro's range increased by 500%. That'll teach those darn dirty engineer mains to play their favorite class.

Wike Mazowski

Contributor
"Three level chin makes the **headshot** hitbox broken" what does baby face blaster have to do with headshot hitboxes. why are you trying to fight a engi with a sentry gun as scout

• Haha
Reactions: Bravefart

MarshHag

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Yeah you're right, instead we should make every other class more powerful. Give heavy a rocket minigun and +50% movement speed, make sniper 1-shot kill everyone and everything, make soldier rockets tactical nukes, make demo stickies prevent spawning for 30 seconds, have medic drain all health from enemies by just being in their view, give Spy a rapid fire knife and revolver with infinite ammo and have pyro's range increased by 500%. That'll teach those darn dirty engineer mains to play their favorite class.
And have the scout run +50% faster and have +100 more health

Hellgasims

Contributor
bro wants to ban class 6 on team fortress 2 because its witawawy spawncamping!!1

MannakerBasin

Mildly Menacing Medic
"Three level chin makes the **headshot** hitbox broken" what does baby face blaster have to do with headshot hitboxes. why are you trying to fight a engi with a sentry gun as scout
The scout can outrun a sentry while while the mini sentry will catch up to the scout, but the scout can destroy it anyway with crit cola

Hellgasims

Contributor
the OP said "if there are 17 sentries pointed directly at spawn doors." wondering if it's a good idea to make it so we can only select 16 engineers per team? might be easier for new players

Murph

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Upon testing this with Hank, I can conclude it would be better for you to go to the 2Fort servers to train. We all have to start somewhere, and you lack the skill to play on Hightower. You'll get there eventually.

Wike Mazowski

Contributor
The scout can outrun a sentry while while the mini sentry will catch up to the scout, but the scout can destroy it anyway with crit cola
crit a cola doesnt effect buildings. you cannot mini crit or crit a building. also still what does this have to do anything with headshotting a engi with the three level chin?

Reactions: Bravefart