• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've been told to go to the Skial hightower server to train and get better at the game, but I can't get better because i can't even leave spawn
The amount of sentries are abysmal, and they need to just be removed from the servers.
It's impossible for people that are of a lower skill level to get better at the game if there are 17 sentries pointed directly at spawn doors.

There is an entire class dedicated to disabling/destroying sentries.

Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
i honestly thought this was a troll post at first but the fact there is someone valiantly defending this makes it funnier

clearly we should remove all guns from the game because I dont wanna die while showing off my hat i bought with my moms credit card to five other people

SpankBank

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i thought this was too. this is fucking hysterical -wike

i dont wanna sign into to my steam account on my actual web browser im lazy

Nightwalker

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Switch to Solider, fire 4 rockets, boom, sentry gone. Switch back to your primary class.

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Yeah, actually fuck engineer

With any of the following

Direct Hit
Loch n Load
Übercharge (default)
Sticky bomb Launcher
Phlogistinator
Quickie bomb Launcher
Rocket Launcher
Sapper
Homewrecker
Literally any knife
Huntsman
Bonk Cola
Heavy Medic combo
Telling them they're gay if they build at spawn (it's 2023 so they may just accept that)
Actual teamwork
Cloak and Dagger
Have you tried asking them nicely not to set things down at spawn?

Oosik

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I've been told to go to the Skial hightower server to train and get better at the game, but I can't get better because i can't even leave spawn
The amount of sentries are abysmal, and they need to just be removed from the servers.
It's impossible for people that are of a lower skill level to get better at the game if there are 17 sentries pointed directly at spawn doors.
Username checks out with this kind of mentality in the game.

Reactions: BadmanoftheBrine

Bravefart

Mildly Menacing Medic
The scout's Baby Face Blaster is very fast that he outruns his hitbox, so it's an anti direct hit utility weapon
Baby face used to be fun AF but the nerfs to it meh. I sometimes missed a bit too with scattergun because I was moving so fast but scout does have some great pistols. Idk I'd mainly use pistol to get speed then go melee with Objector because it silent and funny to beat someone with a sign 🤣

Bravefart

Mildly Menacing Medic
as a sniper main. you are stupid. it doesnt change the hitbox. not one bit. hats dont change hitboxes. go. explosive. classes. or. spy
Haha ya I've tried different cosmetics to hopefully distract or do anything to combat snipers.. Doesn't work lol wear what you like. Main way to deal with snipers for me is chat binds since I don't have voice enabled, enjoy my angry team and snipers all shooting at you ^^ Some cosmetics make you so easy to spot though, even far away for all classes.. That's why I never understood unusuals 💩

mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
skill issue