Status
Not open for further replies.

StalinJr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
This, and I think the engineer is a good character to put in, or the spy.
I kind of see the engineer as the face of TF2.

@StalinJr: I was going to start today with some renders, will also try some scenery which might look sweet. I already have a load of screenshots at 2560x1600 with 16xAA for smooth viewing pleasure.
Nah scenery wont work imo. we need it to blend with the BG color, so unless you can get a rock or something solid on the edge, wont do.

Bloody Screen.. So Real!!

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Nah scenery wont work imo. we need it to blend with the BG color, so unless you can get a rock or something solid on the edge, wont do.
I think we should keep our current logo unless someone's replacement is waaay better.

So far I haven't seen any submissions that blow away our current logo even if they are slightly better or more interesting.

One thing I'd like to see, is some extra scenery or TF2 characters that would fit to the right of our logo and blend in with the forum header.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That's an interesting one. TF2, MC and Terraria. Looks kinda meh, though. Good idea, though.

StalinJr

Contributor
That's an interesting one. TF2, MC and Terraria. Looks kinda meh, though. Good idea, though.
Yeah just fooling around with that concept. Suggestions though? Cause that was all I got after hacking away at it for quite a while.
Maybe moar stars?

Bloody Screen.. So Real!!

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I don't know about the rest of you, but I think a header with some scenery will probably look best. Here's a simple example (this header is obviously unfinished).
It's just that this example is not wide enough. Also the left side is hard to blend in with this particular header.
Tell me what you think.

skiallogodesign5preview1.png

StalinJr

Contributor
I don't know about the rest of you, but I think a header with some scenery will probably look best. Here's a simple example (this header is obviously unfinished).
It's just that this example is not wide enough. Also the left side is hard to blend in with this particular header.
Tell me what you think.

Blue-tint, it, find some scenery where a rock or something covers the entire side, erase a bit of that side with soft brush, and curve the scenery to match.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Tell me what you think.

I really like this, clean, smooth and not too busy on the eyes. Nice colors too. Maybe have one similar to this with each class alone and then the user can pick which he/she likes?

Status
Not open for further replies.