Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Noooonononononononono. Like, I get an image with a white background, but I want just the item, so I would crop it out. Is there anyway to do axe the white automatically so I don't have to squint as I fight the Micheal J Fox in me and not mess up on tracing the circle with MS Paint crop?

Bloody Screen.. So Real!!

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Noooonononononononono. Like, I get an image with a white background, but I want just the item, so I would crop it out. Is there anyway to do axe the white automatically so I don't have to squint as I fight the Micheal J Fox in me and not mess up on tracing the circle with MS Paint crop?
For simple things like that, you can use the Wand Tool, the free Paint.Net also has this tool.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
When someone says GIMP, I think of...
kinggimpdankeplinger.jpg

Just another test, kind of plain I guess....
Also, the cut off lines on the left look a lot worse now that I see it without guide-lines in PS :confused:
And in case you were wondering, it's the engineer stroking his sentry.
You may love it, or not.
Expect more designs soon.

skiallogodesign4preview.png

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Wouldn't even give anything when that gets accepted, if Stalin's logo makes it, I'll call him hax0r and give him my spurs for free (unless i get an unusual for it)

StalinJr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Stalin and Bloody: why don't you put all characters in logo? Why only engineer is there?
600x150 would be too cluttered with that many chars, also I am failing at finding good renders of them.

EDIT: Also the engie has a bit of a trollface going on in my pic, which i think fits with our community

Wouldn't even give anything when that gets accepted, if Stalin's logo makes it, I'll call him hax0r and give him my spurs for free (unless i get an unusual for it)
600x150 would be too cluttered with that many chars, also I am failing at finding good renders of them.

EDIT: Also the engie has a bit of a trollface going on in my pic, which i think fits with our community
This, and I think the engineer is a good character to put in, or the spy.
I kind of see the engineer as the face of TF2.

@StalinJr: I was going to start today with some renders, will also try some scenery which might look sweet. I already have a load of screenshots at 2560x1600 with 16xAA for smooth viewing pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.