• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

halcyon

Mildly Menacing Medic
Assuming he's referring to Half Life or TF2 Highlander.

If it's the latter, i did TF2 competitive Highlander a long time ago as a Medic Main, and Cinema is still a unfun map for Hale side regardless...
Cinema is boring, best just to remove it from map pool and replace with more exciting maps, new diverse maps never seen before or something classic and better.

halcyon

Mildly Menacing Medic
Just play Bunny if you know how to play him, or play the best of both worlds: Vagineer.
Also something annoying, pales in comparison to cinema however, he's not that bad but his rage is just a free win for Hale... if the person isn't utterly poor at the game, also not got at least 2-3 possibly 4 Ubered heavies up his back-side.. The haste is maybe overkill, but uber (which washes every effect from him) AND a distant rage similar, if not same, to Saxton Hale...
Worsens in effect when you realise he has a higher resistance counter, and gets rage a tad-bit quicker than all other bosses..

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
What's wrong with vsh_cinema? I haven't seen anything wrong. I played vsh for little

halcyon

Mildly Menacing Medic
A one sided map that exists to rack up points and get a reaction out of boss/hale players, people who win on this map only are somewhat decent or are good. The map is heavily red-sided, a couple heavies and a phlog pyro with 1-2 medics in ticket room can easily make a win. But you don't even have to do that...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sore

MANBEAROW | OW OW OW

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
A one sided map that exists to rack up points and get a reaction out of boss/hale players. Most of the people in the forums agree that it needs to go but map stats can be a bitch sometimes.
We tried multiple times to remove it and I even volunteered to replace the map with a less red sided version. They didn't work.
I'm pretty sure it was the community that revolted over the changes to Cinema making it less abusable by red that got that version nixed, wasn't it?

When the old map got re-instituted that same week, I knew any chance of seeing Cinema removed was gone. Just resigned to accepting it's gonna be around and picked - a lot.

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I'm pretty sure it was the community that revolted over the changes to Cinema making it less abusable by red that got that version nixed, wasn't it?

When the old map got re-instituted that same week, I knew any chance of seeing Cinema removed was gone. Just resigned to accepting it's gonna be around and picked - a lot.
Pretty much. If you remove the shit from cinema then all the people who play cinema for the sole purpose of abusing the map and racking points will complain. This map is a giant radioactive cockroach that appeared out of nowhere without any heads up and won't go anytime soon