mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I get better frames on the new version and the aesthetic is nice, I think it'd be easy enough for @g . to just revamp the lighting and put forward a new version.

g .

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
Disable HDR in your advanced graphics options for now. This will fix the unnatural vibrancy of the map. I'm working on an update increasing detailing and I will look into why HDR is having problems as well.

I also agree with @mub . I strongly advise against using the older versions because they are not optimised at all. Unless an exploit arises that forces removal or revision, I urge that this post be declined and have patience for me to release a fix. It's much easier to disable HDR than it is to play with 30 fps.

g .

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
I get better frames on the new version and the aesthetic is nice, I think it'd be easy enough for @g . to just revamp the lighting and put forward a new version.

He is referring to a problem that is only seen with "High Dynamic Range" set to "Full (if available*)" This problem makes the floor unnaturally bright and makes it difficult to see. I don't play with HDR so I never encountered this problem playtesting.

soos

TF2 Admin
Community:
> map is bright
> finds fix
> wants to keep map

Bottiger
> haha funny map go change

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
I don't understand why it got reverted back, there's a very simple fix to the lighting which is the only problem on the map right now.

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't understand why it got reverted back, there's a very simple fix to the lighting which is the only problem on the map right now.

There are probably people that just leave the server because they don't know the fix. People never complained about fps before the update so I don't think the fps loss is that bad.

Reactions: Percilius