Syrup Sauce

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Mf penguin mans acting like vsh is ganna die from removing cinema. Just listen to the people for once on this one. We had a whole post with lots of feedback/+1's on why people wanted cinema out of the rotation that got declined. I know bott knows his shit because skial is very successful but come on community feedback and interactions are more important then stats >_>

HankusTheTankus

Banned
Contributor
Mf penguin mans acting like vsh is ganna die from removing cinema. Just listen to the people for once on this one. We had a whole post with lots of feedback/+1's on why people wanted cinema out of the rotation that got declined. I know bott knows his shit because skial is very successful but come on community feedback and interactions are more important then stats >_>
exactly my point.

we're legit telling him shit and he's all like "no i know better mmmm look data"

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
not once? no.

recently, multiple times, for no valid reason? yes
there has been valid reasons, the only differences you sweat stains havent ever realised them
he runs on pure data so what do you do? make your points back up with data
personal opinion aint got shit on data and you have to keep i mind most skial players dont ever go on the forums so you never ever have the whole audience backing you
want a map removed? stop playing it. simple as
if people keep on picking said map that means its popular
basic shit

Syrup Sauce

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
there has been valid reasons, the only differences you sweat stains havent ever realised them
personal opinion aint got shit on data and you have to keep i mind most skial players dont ever go on the forums so you never ever have the whole audience backing you
basic shit
My man bott hit you with the penguin hipno beam rip

Feral Angel

Contributor
basic shit
I can’t when there’s idiots voting it for the funny