herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
can't you read? he said he's going to make a spag bowl or whatever /s
thanks m8
What are your opinions on the matter then ? Instead of repeating what botts putting out id like to see what you think of the situation?
i think bottiger is wrong and should clear his fat fucking arteries but ive long accepted the fact that to get a map change, either be a persistent little shit OR have concrete evidence. how the hell do you think i got turret testing back the first time?

• Haha
Reactions: Feral Angel

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
just mad because you cant have your hose fuck map
328-3285536_garden-hose-flexzilla-garden-hose-3-4-in.png

This?

Bottiger

Administrator
If you want cinema removed, vote for the other options. If it still gets voted, type RTV. It only takes half the server and if the majority really hated it, this should be happening all the time. Instead of this happening, I am seeing cinema being played 4-5 times a day for the full duration or even extended.

It is really that simple and amazing that people refuse to believe the facts because they personally hate the map.

There isn't going to be any strict rules on 20 upvotes = guaranteed suggestion pass because it all depends on the circumstances. Sometimes we have the data that represents the will of thousands of players which would naturally override the few people on the forum. And sometimes the majority don't know what's best for the server, like when everyone just wanted to buff humans back when boss win rate was 20%.

Bottiger

Administrator
Turret Testing ain't coming back again unless the Maps between VSH and FF2 is split, and thank god it's not for the time being.

This is a prime example of why I follow the stats instead of going off the opinion of a few people.

I only put turret testing back on to show people that the stats don't lie. Seems like people have a hard time believing it when it goes against their personal opinion.

If cinema was as universally hated as you say it was, it would be like turret testing.