Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The VSH map gives custom class buffs which greatly unbalance the game mode causing most hales to lose. An example is huntsman snipers being able to move faster than running speed with their huntsman bow pulled, medics getting extremely quick healing boosts also giving them very quick ubers, spies can also instantly cloak and decloak IIRC and many other over the top buffs

If any hale does manage to survive and kill off most of the players the round usually gets dragged to a stalemate from the jump pads in the middle of the map players use to evade the boss for a extended period of time. The jump pads also give 2 types of random momentum making it even more difficult and time consuming to chase down the players delaying the rounds

The capture point can also be captured way too quickly and is tucked away in a awkward location allowing for very easy and quick captures to anyone who is camping out in the area waiting for the point to become available.

And overall the map feels very awkward and clunky. It's layout makes finding hale a chore at times since there's so many places for the boss to go and to launch himself to with the jump pads, and its overall layout feels over complicated in a unneeded way with extra rooms and areas that feel unnecessary for a VSH map.

It's also strangely difficult to locate where the boss is on this map at times, something other players have been pointing out so I know its not just me. This is usually not a issue on most maps for the most part, but this map especially has that problem.

Meebas

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Mapper

Hasty addition or not, the map maker is obviously very persistent with balancing the map, and is certainly listening to feedback, and actively updating his/her map accordingly. Instead of barring the doors to addition, why don't we just work together with our obviously eager mapmaker so we can have more maps to play on? We've been the play-testers that Bottiger needed, and now we will get updates. I do agree red was broken, and I do agree there were gimmicks that made it annoying. Let's just look past it now that it's being fixed.
So no, I would like to keep it please. :^)

Reactions: Fragancia