Stack Man

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
Crouching to jump or teleport is strictly inferior to holding right-click. It slows movement, making the Hale more vulnerable and limits their range of movement through a super jump.

The crouching method is only ever used by new and inexperienced Hales that don't know any better, and it punishes them severely.

Removing the crouch method "limits your options", but it also forces new Hales to learn the superior method of Super Jumping, ultimately making Hale easier to learn.

Removing it also prevents the risk of accidentally jumping while crouch jumping across gaps or onto props.

MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1
It forces new players to use m2 to superjump. I like this idea.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
it's been a while since I played VSH, so I thought this was a suggestion to rework superjump to alt-fire, not knowing it was already done.

+1

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
Can we get this removed from FF2 as well? Seeing these bosses get swarmed and killed in a matter of seconds as they try to crouch superjump away is just upsetting.

+1

thehowl5657

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
It currently serves as nothing but a surefire way to announce to the server that you're newer and essentially invites people to attack you even harder.

+1