Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Can i suggest that when a vote to kick, mute or ban someone is initiated that it uses numbers which don't interfere with weapon switching; say 4-5 instead of 1-2.

Also even though i generally dislike class limits i think an Engineer limit would be preferable on some maps especially control point maps. I often play on u.s dustbowl and red has as many as 8 engie's of 15 players which makes classes like scout and spy impossible to play and blu has a much lower k:d ratio than red.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/joeyriches/screenshot/577805776747879664?tab=all

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
oh god.
i just saw that screenshot limit engy to 1 on egypt, jesus christ

Parallacks

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
7EFCCBC4A3BF4E5BC8483632D7190398D455516D

Reactions: CiNiC

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
even the thickest sentry nests can be destroyed with simultaneous Uber-demos that are backed up by their team.

Though it is hard to get you're team to cooperate in public matches...

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
A team of well organized engineers and air blasting pyros will never be defeated by multi uber offense. Not to mention, when we tested the excessive engineer defense, all talk was disabled and the offense team was completely dedicated to a strategic line of attack. You would almost NEVER see this level of cooperation in a regular pub game.

T

Tarpsocks

I can't think of a single map that would require more than 3 engineers. ctf_turbine especially needs a limit, it's way too small and turtle-friendly

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Can i suggest that when a vote to kick, mute or ban someone is initiated that it uses numbers which don't interfere with weapon switching; say 4-5 instead of 1-2.

Also even though i generally dislike class limits i think an Engineer limit would be preferable on some maps especially control point maps. I often play on u.s dustbowl and red has as many as 8 engie's of 15 players which makes classes like scout and spy impossible to play and blu has a much lower k:d ratio than red.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/joeyriches/screenshot/577805776747879664?tab=all
:(

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
A team of well organized engineers and air blasting pyros will never be defeated by multi uber offense. Not to mention, when we tested the excessive engineer defense, all talk was disabled and the offense team was completely dedicated to a strategic line of attack. You would almost NEVER see this level of cooperation in a regular pub game.
Killer Zebra vs Kill Zebra... Oh, the memories..