• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Jeb!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi my name is Michiel Nijstad and there is just something that really really annoys me: Random vote kicks/bans.
You probably experienced it: You`re playing, minding your own kills when suddenly a little box apears and says: Kick/Ban .......... for voteban Hacking? Well, there`s nothing I can name on that has to be said, more than this. Of you don`t really mind when it happens to someone else, but when it happens to you... like now: I was in the orange 100% crit + low gravity server (of course XD) when some idiot started to random voting for bans!!! His name was Mr.Mafia, if you want to know that... but another annoying thing about it is, everyone votes for yes!!! even your own damn team!!! and they saw I wasn`t hacking!!! The only reason Mr.Mafia wanted to kick/ban me was because me and another heavy killed him, he was also a heavy. I do have a SCREENSHOT of it, but I don`t know how to upload it.

Thx for reading and thx for your time!!!

Jeb!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So you want to ban him?
well, no since he is just one of many, it would be a little unfair to ban just him, but what I`m trying to say is: if you are in the same server as i named here, and there are a lot of random votes, you might know who to turn to

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Also, I find it amazing if this really happens the way you describe. The votes that I see rarely ever get close to 100% yes even when they are something as innocuous as a votemute on someone being a total dick on the mic.

Jeb!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Also, I find it amazing if this really happens the way you describe. The votes that I see rarely ever get close to 100% yes even when they are something as innocuous as a votemute on someone being a total dick on the mic.
then i guess u have never been in the server i said