Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Cylosis: If you don't stop purposefully standing in front of me, I'm going to call a votekick.
*le /votemenu*
Cylosis: Does this fall under scamming, hacking, or admin impersonation?
*le 5 minutes later*
No option won the vote (75 required, 45 received)
Cylosis: -____-

Bottiger

Administrator
The public shouldn't be put in charge of kicking the AFK. People should be allowed to go afk for a little while before being moved to spectator which is what the afk manager does.

Disconnecting someone afk for a minute just because your team is getting dominated will hurt the server. People disconnecting from the server will lower the server rating and make the server show up lower on the browser list.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The public shouldn't be put in charge of kicking the AFK. People should be allowed to go afk for a little while before being moved to spectator which is what the afk manager does.

Disconnecting someone afk for a minute just because your team is getting dominated will hurt the server. People disconnecting from the server will lower the server rating and make the server show up lower on the browser list.
Maybe having the option is a good thing. Just program it that if that option is chosen to say "Hey, buddy! There's an AFK manager!"

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
The only time that I have felt a need to kick someone who was afk was once when the person capping the intel on doublecross left their computer. Short of that, the afk manager is enough.