• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bananapie62 1

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
if you have no idea who ★Kru¢кяaos™★ is or why we are banning him, please visit the Explanation thread (yes its an adf.ly link but im trying to make money, hope there isnt any rules about that)

when you vote, please give a reason so we can make this as fair as possible.

i vote to ban him because of the overwhelming evidence, he admitted it in a chat picture, he has multiple stores about why he canceled his raffle, and he DONT KNOW HOW TO EDIT HIS POSTS.

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Pretty much what Del Piero said. The evidence is undeniable, plus there's the fake buds raffle.
And his multiple reasons. And the image. And the fact that Pillow and Blair (both scammers) are his IRL friends. And then there's T333J who contributed to the raffle. I contacted him and he said that he just got told that the buds were won by somebody else. Nothing more than that.
Pretty much undeniable.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Fucked up the move, so the poll's gone. Don't need one, though. Evidence is self-explanatory.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
your point exactly? Just because he trades stuff for his prices smoothly via steam trade doesn't mean hes a scammer.
You just replied to your own question. In my opinion, he is not scammer.
Also, "Explanation" thread by Bananapie doesn't make much sense to me...

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Look. the reason i banned him was simple.

1. He held a bud raffle. People entered. He never announced the winner, who was in the raffle, or anything. he just stop posting after people gave him items. His last post in there was "bump". he never answered how many entries he had, never continued with it. And people posted giving him items.
http://www.skial.com/threads/holding-a-buds-raffle.4143/page-4

2.He lied. He first told roman he canceld the raffle. Then he told us he continued the raffle and a unnamed figure won it. Something im just not buying because of reason number 1.

I am hopefully going to talk to roman about this. I know he cannot wait

Roman

Banned
Contributor
He scammed. Had proof he scammed. Banned.

If you save 100 people and murder one, you're a murderer. He may have had good trades but he ripped people off. That's a scam.

Closing.

Reactions: P Lash
Status
Not open for further replies.