G

Giildy

Curently in server the vote for option a or b is tagged to the numbers 1 or 2.

I've been in servers where they are tagged to F1 or F2, this prevents votes of frustration or bashing of numbers until the little vote window goes away.

Bottiger

Administrator
You cannot make a voting system that uses F1+ keys. That is reserved for Valve's voting system only which sucks.

Mark

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
i have seen servers that make the votes using the numbers 5 6 7 8 9.

those are not used by anything, and are actually handy.
Why do that when you can fervently spam the one key in the vain hope that it will make the vote go away in time to let you get your assault rifle out before a zombie comes and tears you a new ass hole on your face in ZE?

Toxik

Contributor
Why do that when you can fervently spam the one key in the vain hope that it will make the vote go away in time to let you get your assault rifle out before a zombie comes and tears you a new ass hole on your face in ZE?
Since we don't have ZE, it shouldn't be a problem.

T

Tarpsocks

It would be nice to fix this problem with F-key voting. I know a lot of people who have died because they couldn't switch weapons (and sometimes the voting screen becomes inactive and the text becomes grayed out, meaning weapons can't be switched for some indeterminate amount of time till the window vanishes)