CarebtheNarb

Wicked Nasty Engineer
No wonder. I use tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com. Try that one. I think that's the one that the majority of people use in Skial.

Flawd

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I like to use the WH because if someone wants to buy something, I can get it quickly. Also if I can't sell something (like the YER) here, I can sell it there (as long as their stock isn't full).

The stock is full on most stranges, which is why I'm here. I guess I'll take 1.33. I'll have to contact that guy on the first page :p

Edit: That guy is you. Add me :)

Flawd

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Nothing is perfect for price guides.

Also, items are worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them. If someone messaged me that he wanted the YER for 5 ref, then it's worth 5 ref to him :)

Justinator

Positively Inhumane Poster
Nothing is perfect for price guides.

Also, items are worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them. If someone messaged me that he wanted the YER for 5 ref, then it's worth 5 ref to him :)
i would feel sorry for that person who is overpaying... thats a trade server in a nutshell you see a bunch of weird shit there I WILL BUY THAT hat for one wep i will buy your key for 1 bud

Flawd

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'll be at work for the next 9-10 hours, so if anyone wants anything today, I'll add them later tonight.

Duarf

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
ill buy a buncha stranges. i sent invite. i use tf2 bloggspot tho.

Flawd

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Brass Beast and and Fists reserved for probex57 if SoM3b0dY doesn't get back to me before tomorrow morning (24 hours after his post)