Flawd

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Backpack: http://tf2b.com/?id=flawd

All stranges on page 5 are for sale. Asking prices are below. Again, taking METAL ONLY.
**Special Deal*** For every three refined you spend, I will take 1 rec off the price. That's a 10% discount!

.11 (1 scrap) - Boston Basher(1), Fists(1), Brass Beast(1), Mad Milk(3)
.22 (2 scrap) - Crusader's Crossbow(1)
.33 (1 rec) - Jag(1)
.66 (2 rec) - Family Business(3), Atomizer(3), Ubersaw(2), Flare Gun(1), Wrench(1), Frontier Justice(2), Soda Popper(6), Killing Gloves Of Boxing(2), Southern Hospitality(1)
1 ref - Reserve Shooter(1), Bazaar Bargin(5), Blutsauger(2), Your Eternal Reward(2), Medi Gun(1)
1.66 - Quick-Fix(1)
2.33 - Liberty Launcher(1)

According to my my (bad) math, that's about 31 ref.
If someone wants to take everything on page 5 off my hands, I'll do it for 26 ref, or 11 keys. Must take ALL for that deal.

Flawd

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Try it yourself.

I assume you mean tf2toolbox.com
I keep a list of my items in a text document so I can just copy and paste with prices already there. It's easier for me that way :)

Aww, you ninja edited me. You said tf2tools.com :/

Flawd

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm at work so if I don't get to any steam requests that's why. I should be home after 8PM Eastern.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'll take the Non craftable Enforcer, Original, Short Circuit and Liberty Launcher off you for the price you asked for the whole lot, also the Atomizer and the Soda Popper, that'll be 2 ref.

Flawd

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Sorry for the delay. Had to take care of some shit yesterday. I'm adding people now. Also, dropping YER price to 1.66.