Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
There has been some promotional BF4 GameStop posters claiming there will be 3 playable factions as well as the return of commanders to the Battlefield series

It hasn't been officially confirmed by DICE or EA yet but if its plastered all over GameStop stores then chances are good its credible (but not entirely, so don't give your hopes up)

Edit -

Does look kind of on the fake side so who knows

UPDATE -

More alleged 'official' promotional material was leaked

http://www.bf4blog.com/latest-leak-confirms-release-date-and-first-dlc-content/

MDjPBzf.jpg

Sexy Heisenberg

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I kind of doubt that it's credible, it looks like they took the official posters and such and added a message in Times New Roman-esque font in order to drum up more business.

It just sounds too good to be true. I'm kind of on the fence about Battlefield 2, I like a lot of things about it but hate others. Seeing all the good, none of the bad, as well as all the improvements from the newer Battlefield games (graphics, destruction, animations, etc.) is a dream come true. Meaning it probably won't happen.

Sexy Heisenberg

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
PLEASE EA! Make it like Battlefield 2 but with the improvements from the Bad Company series. The destruction felt pretty weak in Battlefield 3, hopefully you will be able to level buildings like in Bad Company in Battlefield 4. These pictures better not be lyin', because now I actually have a tiny bit of hope that it will be good.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor

Battlefied 2 was the best battlefield imo. thats why i bought BF3. i thought it would be similar but it is so different. Its still a good game though.