• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I want to know enemy spies healed with my medi !!!!
Thing is it seems most of these str counters only count stuff already being counted in stats, and achievements.
What they should make available is strange recipes, 2 str = 1 str scrap --- and crafting stranges together to make stranges, same as you do with normals.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I want to know enemy spies healed with my medi !!!!
Thing is it seems most of these str counters only count stuff already being counted in stats, and achievements.
What they should make available is strange recipes, 2 str = 1 str scrap --- and crafting stranges together to make stranges, same as you do with normals.

2 strange bashers or razorbacks= wat.

If that were the case, their prices would skyrocket, like ellis caps when they became craftie.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
2 strange bashers or razorbacks= wat.

If that were the case, their prices would skyrocket, like ellis caps when they became craftie.
not really, you get lots of strange from crates... so prices would stay similiar, and would be a chance to do something with those crappy stranges. if using the same system as normal weaps, you wouldnt be able to craft midigun/medigun etc, so these would stay constant..

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
not really, you get lots of strange from crates... so prices would stay similiar, and would be a chance to do something with those crappy stranges. if using the same system as normal weaps, you wouldnt be able to craft midigun/medigun etc, so these would stay constant..

Ah, well. I still like the idea if a strange scrap though, if you combine 3 you get a different variant, as in a tool, which you use on...lets say you have a normal loch n load. you use it on it, it becomes strange. It'd only work with unique quality weapons, and only weapons that have a strange variant.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I like dat idea.. scrap stranges for strange metal, add to normal weapon = strange weapon. maybe even craft strange vintages ^^
at least you would get a better return on uncrates of shitty stranges, valve might even sell more keys with this idea, might be worth putting it in a presentational format and suggesting officialy, could be a few bucks in it..

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
FUCK NOT MORE GRORDBOT SHIT MAN SERIOUSLY
That weapon would actually be cool. Sap sentry from a distance (doesn't require charge shot), but it doesn't do damage to the sentry, just disables it. It also could be harder to remove than a normal sapper. Then the engie could have a PDA which removes the hard to remove sappers quicker or allows them to build sentries that are more resistant to the sapper. BALANCE.

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
That weapon would actually be cool. Sap sentry from a distance (doesn't require charge shot), but it doesn't do damage to the sentry, just disables it. It also could be harder to remove than a normal sapper. Then the engie could have a PDA which removes the hard to remove sappers quicker or allows them to build sentries that are more resistant to the sapper. BALANCE.
Just saw that its not Grordbot, FUCKING yes. At least now the creater will maybe listen to the community on how to balance it.

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's a shame the creator doesn't make up the stats, the tf2 team does
Also, to know where i'm going at, take a look at the other models the guy makes

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
It's a shame the creator doesn't make up the stats, the tf2 team does
Also, to know where i'm going at, take a look at the other models the guy makes
Fuck. Robots are taking over tf2 and the tf2 team makes op stats for shits and giggles.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Am I the only one who isn't excited about the Strange Huntsman?

waOhY.png

: )
Oh, and the Jarate is lvl 99 too : D

_

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Am I the only one who isn't excited about the Strange Huntsman?

waOhY.png

: )
Oh, and the Jarate is lvl 99 too : D

_
I am Part of the Wiki, The strange parts Adds a New Counter system to your stranges, NOT TURN A WEP INTO A STRANGE.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
And? Where exactly did you see anything in my comment suggesting that?

Ah, well. I still like the idea if a strange scrap though, if you combine 3 you get a different variant, as in a tool, which you use on...lets say you have a normal loch n load. you use it on it, it becomes strange. It'd only work with unique quality weapons, and only weapons that have a strange variant.

^. It was an idea. I knew the s. part's use before i posted that.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
S. Huntsman + S. Bat + S. Bottle + A Sniper Rifle that'll display my Kills AND Headshot Kills...JIZZ...EVERYWHERE.