• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The Strange parts can't be bought, only available through the drop system...

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The Strange parts can't be bought, only available through the drop system...

Good. Fallout 3 is mine then.

I bet it will be a rarer drop like name tags, and will be worth a bit more than them as time drags on. I'd set a price right now at 3 keys.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
On tf2tp you can already search on them, looks like you can't decide what extra counter you get, but it will depend on the kind of counter you find.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
On tf2tp you can already search on them, looks like you can't decide what extra counter you get, but it will depend on the kind of counter you find.

So it will be like unusuals. I assume a knife with a heavy kill counter and a stickybomb with a sentry kill counter will be really high now.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180
A3171133EBD7A63BE65541A39A29D67C8812EF91

OH MY GOD I NEED THIS HAT
Wait.. That's one of the hats of the Night of the Living update! also, THEY FINALLY ADDED SLOTS FOR PDA AND SAPPER!! You know what that means? PDA UNLOCKS! I hope that they move the Pip-boy to a Pda!

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
seeing how "Lokalisointitiedostot päivitetty" is Finnish for "Updated localization files", and all the different ways they did so in the past (Portuguese, Korean, German, QR, ROT13, denying any such update, and that's just this year), I wouldn't be surprised if the Meet the Pyro update ends up being named the Localization Update

trickyglitch

Unremarkable User
I wonder what the spreadsheet will set the Strange Parts at. A whole new element to the game and economy. Really hoping to get my hands on a Strange Bat though! Idling ahoy!

Aphriza

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
OMGF...I want that Scrap Pack...it will look so great on my Medic...
I also think the strange Upgrade will let Medi-Guns count total healing points. That would be badass....

Aphriza

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
wait....CRATE 40...HOLY SHIT....ITS FINALLY HERE....I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD DO IT....
HOLY SHIT! STRANGE HUNTMAN! YEAH!!!