• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[ᴘᴘᴘ] The Bearded Kermit

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello there. I frequent the skial payload servers fairly often when i am playing tf2, and recently i have been attacked by a clan who share the same tag as my own. I have previously been banned for "copying" this tag which is not deemed a bannable offense as shown here:

http://puu.sh/19cGo

I have been rebanned for apparently abusing the vote menu. Now i am a victim in this, as whenever i frequented the PAYLOAD+ server, i was instantly under attack by a select member of the skial community,whom also persisted to inform me of how bad a player i was.

http://puu.sh/19cP0

This is the current ban and i have never abused the vote system. If anything, it has been used against me and this excuse is just a feeble attempt to find a legit ban reason.

Furthermore, I do believe this tobe totally biased ban due to the nature of the previous ban (same moderator as before) and complete lack of any evidence of the above.

I hope we can put this all behind us as i would greatly like to play on my favourite servers once more

Thank you for reading

Jack

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Rebanned you.

Hey drum, why don't you take a look at the situation before you go unbanning other peoples bans.

He was not banned for using the clan tag he was banned for abusing the vote.

I went throught the chatlogs and you called a vote on someone. this is what happened

1. you called the vote
2. she asked you
3. you replied "for being a bitch"

2012-09-25 13:34:18 [ᴘᴘᴘ] The Bearded Kermit You are being a bitch though pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:34:09 [ᴘᴘᴘ] SuddenlyStarMia i'm not micspamming or chat spamming pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:58 [ᴘᴘᴘ] SuddenlyStarMia why? pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:54 [ᴘᴘᴘ] The Bearded Kermit world of warcraft is bad pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:52 [ᴘᴘᴘ] SuddenlyStarMia why? pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:50 [ᴘᴘᴘ] MiSS Schwamph wow pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:50 GrudgeNL DAT SPY pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:42 [ᴘᴘᴘ] The Bearded Kermit /votemenu silence #STEAM_0:0:45551650 pl_badwater

So next time, look into something before blindly unbanning someone.

You ban stays unless zombie wants to unban you. Stop abusing the votes.

Zombie(NL)

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
this second ban had nothing to do with the first ban.
i was on the server, while you were voting for no reason.

that is why i banned you.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Oh, fuck.
I apologize, I totally read it as the same as the first ban. Don't know where my mind is today.

[ᴘᴘᴘ] The Bearded Kermit

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Rebanned you.

Hey drum, why don't you take a look at the situation before you go unbanning other peoples bans.

He was not banned for using the clan tag he was banned for abusing the vote.

I went throught the chatlogs and you called a vote on someone. this is what happened

1. you called the vote
2. she asked you
3. you replied "for being a bitch"

2012-09-25 13:34:18 [ᴘᴘᴘ] The Bearded Kermit You are being a bitch though pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:34:09 [ᴘᴘᴘ] SuddenlyStarMia i'm not micspamming or chat spamming pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:58 [ᴘᴘᴘ] SuddenlyStarMia why? pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:54 [ᴘᴘᴘ] The Bearded Kermit world of warcraft is bad pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:52 [ᴘᴘᴘ] SuddenlyStarMia why? pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:50 [ᴘᴘᴘ] MiSS Schwamph wow pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:50 GrudgeNL DAT SPY pl_badwater
2012-09-25 13:33:42 [ᴘᴘᴘ] The Bearded Kermit /votemenu silence #STEAM_0:0:45551650 pl_badwater

So next time, look into something before blindly unbanning someone.

You ban stays unless zombie wants to unban you. Stop abusing the votes.
So it's alright for people to try and voteban me on entry? I see a strong logic there. She and a few others insist on doing this to me so why i'm penalised for trying to diffuse a situation i do not fully understand

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
So it's alright for people to try and voteban me on entry? I see a strong logic there. She and a few others insist on doing this to me so why i'm penalised for trying to diffuse a situation i do not fully understand

If someone is abusing votes against you, Get evidence. You were very adament about the lack of evidence against you, but You did not ever give us any evidence of this happening, what do you expect us to do?

However, we have clear evidence that you were abusing the votes. Two wrongs do not make a right. You broke the rules, it doesn't matter why you did it.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Oh, fuck.
I apologize, I totally read it as the same as the first ban. Don't know where my mind is today.
I'm not an admin so I might be wrong but I thought the appeals were for the admins who banned the person the first place. Unlike you they know the details so better leave the appeal to them.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's true, he gets constantly votespammed by the PPP clan over misuse of the clantag when that was confirmed as an unbannable offence.

[ᴘᴘᴘ] The Bearded Kermit

Scarcely Lethal Noob
If someone is abusing votes against you. Get evidence which you were so strong about in the first post you made. You did not ever give us any evidence of this happening, what do you expect us to do?

However, we have clear evidence that you were abusing the votes. Two wrongs do not make a right. You broke the rules, it doesn't matter why you did it.
Admins have been present when these votes have happened and nothing has been done. I can't count how many times it has happened. Also the votemute was made because of mia's persistance to inform me of how bad my skills were.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
It's true, he gets constantly votespammed by the PPP clan over misuse of the clantag when that was confirmed as an unbannable offence.

I don't know how many times i need to say this. We need evidence.

Admins have been present when these votes have happened and nothing has been done. I can't count how many times it has happened. Also the votemute was made because of mia's persistance to inform me of how bad my skills were.

If someone is picking on you, use the client mute. It personally mutes and gags them on your console.

Zombie(NL)

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
If someone is abusing votes against you, Get evidence. You were very adament about the lack of evidence against you, but You did not ever give us any evidence of this happening, what do you expect us to do?

i could not have said it better myself.

and this thread is about you, not the "others", so if you get evidense against them, make a new thread.
your ban stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.