Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Butthurt guy said:
It's very clear that the deviants of tumblr are going to hijack this entire thing and will make Undertale win. You have to understand that. They're completely discrediting this entire thing, and I'm pretty sure 4chan did the same thing to the last contest you held. Am I right on that? It was a character battle, and they made some nobody win, all to make a farce of the contest. I don't remember the character's name.

Now it's going to happen again. Are you going to do anything, Allen? Or are you just happy to have the extra site traffic from people who will never come back here again and don't even play video games, they just want to f*** everything up for their social justice.
Translation:
Butthurt guy said:
It's very clear that the deviants of tumblr are going to vote for their favorite game and will make Undertale win. You have to understand that. They're completely participating in this entire thing, and I'm pretty sure 4chan did the same thing to the last contest you held. Am I right on that? It was a character battle, and they made someone I didn't like win, all to make a farce of the contest. I don't remember the character's name.

Now it's going to happen again. Are you going to do anything, Allen? Or are you just happy to have the extra site traffic from people who will never come back here again and don't even have the same opinion as me, they just want to f*** everything up for me with their opinions.