Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Undertale is a bullet hell RPG on steam and I have to say, it's incredible. I highly recommend and it's only $10. I would say it's Earthbound tier.

Goat Dad is probably my favorite character.

POST YOUR UNDERTALE EXPERIENCES AND MEMES HERE.

Reactions: Party Chocobo

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
tumblr_nw4l1ptu1z1rg2it2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw4l1ptu1z1rg2it2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw4l1ptu1z1rg2it2o3_1280.jpg

i have a whole thread on the other forums
i am loaded with the meems
too bad im way too lazy to actually steal meems

Reactions: Sheev_Palpatine

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
People keep telling me to buy this but won't tell what makes it so good.
It's an RPG that deconstructs the entire genre with great storytelling, characters, music, and fighting mechanics. You will never look at an RPG the same way again after playing this. Also it's only 5-6hrs long and doesn't require you to sell your free time and soul away to Square Enix.

Reactions: Party Chocobo

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yeah that was what i kinda felt about it, its like a JRPG where you have the ability to not kill anyone, literally everyone you encounter can live or be killed by your hands, its got great humor and battles in it are kinda like bullet hell styled, apparantly it resembles EArthbound in many ways but i wouldnt know as i havent played that, i'd say its definately worth it
actually there is a demo http://undertale.com/demo.htm

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Undertale is one of those rare games where I actually enjoyed all of the characters. The gameplay is never stale, which is hard to do for a turn based RPG. It's pretty short, but that's okay because once you complete the game it actually feels completed. Nothing really feels unfinished. Plus it has some good memes.