• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Ravel™

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Server IP: 94.23.226.212:2000 Skial.com |Hightower + | EU
Server map: plr_hightower
My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50639065

Someone on the server, maybe in the red team (i was as engi' in blu team), called a vote for ban me for grieffing. I don't trade with anyone on the server this day. I'm not sure for what "Grieffing" means in english because I'm french and I think it means stealing. I never called a player to trade and I never accepted a trade. I don't know why did he call a vote for ban me. I'm pretty sure it was a mistacke or he's just idiot. As you want...

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why do we have voteban in the first place? It gets abused a lot (imagine how many people don't make a thread here), and if it's called for a valid reason an admin handling the situation would be preferred anyway. Take griefing for example, the other team would probably know nothing about it, all it takes a couple of friends to single out someone as a griefer and spam the chat to get enough votes. We need to remove voteban and replace it with the report feature, and get more admins if the current team can't deal with the increased amount of reports. It's not like we don't have enough applicants.

Ravel™

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I did not understand at all. Are you telling me that he called a vote for ban me because my mini sentrie killed them ? But i didn't use the basic key which you can build lvl 3 sentries with. And when will i be unbaned ?

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I did not understand at all. Are you telling me that he called a vote for ban me because my mini sentrie killed them ? But i didn't use the basic key which you can build lvl 3 sentries with. And when will i be unbaned ?

Yeah basically, he was just mad that you were killing him with mini sentries. He was in the wrong by vote banning you. At least that's what I gathered from the server chat log.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor

The chat logs are not clear enough to tell us why you were vote banned. Therefor i am not going to ban anyone.

You could of been griefing, or he could of abused it. without any proof we have no way of telling.