• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Griefing : not cocntributing to your team
your action: not contributing to your team by h5ing the other team and jump around a enemy hoovy.

I must say, thanks for the info we asked for.

Yahoo

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Well, it's a pub not HL finals. I don't really understand why i don't get to use my high five emote. I bought it for using it and I get banned?

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, it's a pub not HL finals. I don't really understand why i don't get to use my high five emote. I bought it for using it and I get banned?
I don't care about you high fiving around in the server, i mind about you being friendly with the enemy and ruining other people's fun/gametime

|Tss| Gauge Theory

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I don't care about you high fiving around in the server, i mind about you being friendly with the enemy and ruining other people's fun/gametime
You mean ruining your fun right? Since I didn't hear anyone else complaining about them. You ruined the game for four people who weren't bothering anyone else. The server wasn't even full, so it's not like they were taking up slots for people who wanted to play the game the normal way.

Yahoo

What's wrong about being friendly? Are you expecting me to scream like a kid in the voice chat and calling people " f@ggots"? I also like that you " don't even care " about things. I really must congratulate you for banning friendly players while tons of people write swear words every second on that server. I clearly see that you're an fantastic admin.

I don't really remember being warned about anything. Just ban for 1 day?

I also expect you to get better at grammar if you're an admin, so i can understand what you're writing there.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
You get to use it as long as you're contributing to your team. That means maybe hi-fiving once in a while with your teammates, and not with the enemy in the middle of the battlefield all the time. Then you're not contributing to your team and thus griefing.

|Tss| Gauge Theory

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You get to use it as long as you're contributing to your team. That means maybe hi-fiving once in a while with your teammates, and not with the enemy in the middle of the battlefield all the time. Then you're not contributing to your team and thus griefing.
Then why is there a plugin which allows high fiving with enemies active on the server?

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If I may; Skial servers are pub servers so the people who join expect "normal" TF2 gameplay - Red and Blu killing eachother, and players (hopefully) following the objectives. When you start doing things like being friendly to the enemy team, and / or doing nothing but high five taunts then you're being useless to your teammates.

It is a pub server so its not super serious game play, but it still is normal TF2 game play that is generally taken seriously. Your actions take away from that seriousness and impede your team in a negative way by not contributing.

The people joining Skial servers are joining to expect normal TF2 game play, so if they see a bunch of players not killing one another and giving eachother high fives then chances are they're going to go to a different server.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
You mean ruining your fun right? Since I didn't hear anyone else complaining about them. You ruined the game for four people who weren't bothering anyone else. The server wasn't even full, so it's not like they were taking up slots for people who wanted to play the game the normal way.

bringing your little buddies here to fight the admin isn't going to unban you use this vacation from skial to get all the friendliness out of you in other servers so when you come back you are ready to help your team and play correctly

Yahoo

bringing your little buddies here to fight the admin isn't going to unban you use this vacation from skial to get all the friendliness out of you in other servers so when you come back you are ready to help your team and play correctly

Ok, mr. cool guy. I was not talking to anyone about that ban. If i have friend who care enough then it's definitely not your concern. It's also not against the rules to get some support, so maybe you tell something smarter next time.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Then why is there a plugin which allows high fiving with enemies active on the server?
I agree that it's silly. I'm not responsible for it though, I'd suggest making a thread about it in the Suggestions forum.

What's wrong about being friendly? Are you expecting me to scream like a kid in the voice chat and calling people " f@ggots"? I also like that you " don't even care " about things. I really must congratulate you for banning friendly players while tons of people write swear words every second on that server. I clearly see that you're an fantastic admin.

I don't really remember being warned about anything. Just ban for 1 day?

I also expect you to get better at grammar if you're an admin, so i can understand what you're writing there.

It's against the rules to be friendly with the other team. The admin is only following the rules and doing his job. Don't shoot the messenger.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
Ok, mr. cool guy. I was not talking to anyone about that ban. If i have friend who care enough then it's definetly not your concern. It's also not against the rules to get some support, so maybe you tell something smarter next time.
nice use of correct writing mechanics

Yahoo

I just love how you admins are supporting each other, while i get blamed of "bringing my little buddies in here"

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
nice use of correct writing mechanics
How has this man spited you that you stoop this low?
I just love how you admins are supporting each other, while i get blamed of "bringing my little buddies in here"
Most people in this thread aren't admins, just forum scum. upstanding citizens that are eager to jump at the opportunity to represent Skial by providing quality customer service in our steed

Status
Not open for further replies.