• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tebow Magic

Unremarkable User
i played about 30 seconds of "mormon jesus" after being asked to, they made a vote mute on me, but most of the players voted no. I see no reason why i should be banned for a day after
1. the server voted no on muting me.
2. it was only about 30 seconds of song.
3. it was in the setup phase
4. no one was using mic.
the reason it was only about 30 seconds of the song was becaued they started the vote mute, i stopped it then because i thought only the 1 guy wanted to hear it, but after so many people voted no, and the guy who made the vote mute started being stupid about it, i played the last few seconds.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i played about 30 seconds of "mormon jesus" after being asked to, they made a vote mute on me, but most of the players voted no. I see no reason why i should be banned for a day after
1. the server voted no on muting me.
2. it was only about 30 seconds of song.
3. it was in the setup phase
4. no one was using mic.
the reason it was only about 30 seconds of the song was becaued they started the vote mute, i stopped it then because i thought only the 1 guy wanted to hear it, but after so many people voted no, and the guy who made the vote mute started being stupid about it, i played the last few seconds.

on a side note. Any more racist remarks from you and i will ban you for 2 weeks.Consider the 1 day ban your first warning on that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.