Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was there for three rounds, didn't see a single vote pop up from anyone.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Actually, I forgot to take a screencap, but ask ModSe7en or SvenPhantom, uDaeth called a vote ban on me for racism, when the N-Word never once came out of my mouth.

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I watched about 15 rounds, saw uDaeth start several votes, however they were all against Suprr who was spewing "niggers" and "faggots" like they were going out of style. He voted for one bogus report, which I didn't consider serious enough to ban him. I banned Suprr for racism, and also the guy who started the bogus report (reason: "hacking my computer and griefing my asshole").

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I recorded the whole thing if someone needs to see it, but there's 90 minutes of demos to look through.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I watched about 15 rounds, saw uDaeth start several votes, however they were all against Suprr who was spewing "niggers" and "faggots" like they were going out of style. He voted for one bogus report, which I didn't consider serious enough to ban him. I banned Suprr for racism, and also the guy who started the bogus report (reason: "hacking my computer and griefing my asshole").
I was on last night, Suprr is one of the biggest assholes I've ever met. He also gest mad if he gets melee killed when he's laying down Scottish Resistance Stickies. Thanks for banning him. <3

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Suprr? Pretty sure I kicked that guy lastnight for saying he wanted to "Curbstomp all the niggas on Blu" and so on.