mitsu_

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
unknown.png
unknown.png
Report spamming me because he got mad at me for using my donator !swap command and claimed im stacking teams like always because im bad. Then spammed reports on me and my friend.

Kreeg

Mildly Menacing Medic
I admit to using !votemenu agaisnt mitsu_ and if you look at the logs you will also note that mitsu_ and Dis were vote spamming against me.

Yes I called out mitsu_ for staking the teams. Mitsu_ will use !swap everytime one of the teams gains control of the center of the map on the Turbine servers.When the other team gains control of the center mitsu_ will again use !swap to join the favord team. That is mitsu_'s modus perandi.

As for the votespam, mitsu_ did not like me calling them out for team stacking and that is why mitsu_ began vote spamming to silence me. mitsu_ initiated the first !votemenu gag/silence command against me. I did not initiate a !votemenu silence command against mitsu_ until after they used it against me their second or third time. The logs will prove this. Thus we both began vote spamming to silence the other person.

Last edited:

OrphAnne

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Don't abuse the vote menu against other players because you don't like what they say - use the mute function or our ignore feature.

Thanks for the report.