Status
Not open for further replies.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Where is that box? And in the normal thing nothing chrome shows. After doing some google searches I've seen many story's of chrome fall positives.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Where is that box? And in the normal thing nothing chrome shows. After doing some google searches I've seen many story's of chrome fall positives.

T3Zn0.png

And also, please remember at all times that screenshots are more useful and helpful in troubleshooting than just narrative description.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I didn't see anything about google chrome there, but I see a ton of svchost.exes there. That normal?

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay so, was it just a false positive, me just being the paranoid fuck I am? Or do I still have shit to worry about. By the way I asked about that svchost thing because I had that virus before
Screenshot of Malwarebytes' warning/error/popup/message please or it has never happened.

TBH, I have a strong feeling that you are just playing with us here now...

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Screenshot of Malwarebytes' warning/error/popup/message please or it has never happened.

TBH, I have a strong feeling that you are just playing with us here now...
I'm not, I'm legitimately freaked the fuck out! I cant Find it in the logs, I'd show you a screen capture but for some reason it won't let me upload a picture from my phone...

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do it when you get home.
I umm, am home.... I'm just posting from my phone because I thought chrome (my only browser) was infected to I closed it. I'm just a paranoid idiot who needs a re assuring hand telling him its okay

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I umm, am home.... I'm just posting from my phone because I thought chrome (my only browser) was infected to I closed it. I'm just a paranoid idiot who needs a re assuring hand telling him its okay
.. I'm just... wow...

If you decide that you want me to help you and when you realize you trust me enough - hit me on steam so we could start Teamviewer session. Until then - I'm washing my hands since it's just a waste of time.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
.. I'm just... wow...

If you decide that you want me to help you and when you realize you trust me enough - hit me on steam so we could start Teamviewer session. Until then - I'm washing my hands since it's just a waste of time.
At this point I'm thinking of turning my computer off and then never turning it back on , sigh.... You can lock this if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.