BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Let me tell you a tale...

In the old days of 56 kbs and dail/up, in the endless valleys of netscape, before the advent of steam, before the chroniclers of stats, there was one man.

This man cut through the primordial rift of internet capabilities of the 90s and defied the Gods of Aol. It is said that it was he who made the first mark on the wall of the creator... of facebook. It was he who challenged, before trolls were to be as such, those only known in the dark tounge, the "Yahoo users". And to this day he sits atop his throne, forged from his own hand, behind the walls of Proxy and Fire. It is the one they fear, the one the trolls dare not speak of, for in their tounge he is "Bottiger"

TROLL BORN

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
I heard Stems is actually a really pissed off 183 year old, who has his brain surgically placed in to a younger body every couple of decades so he can continue to post TLDR threads until the end of time.

Reactions: pkobalt and Toxik

ClassyPotato

Positively Inhumane Poster
I heard Cinic is angry because he can't handle a backburner
I heard potatoes kill annoying people
1237917779613a.jpg

Reactions: Toxik

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
i heard doki is the highest scoring undergrad in his quantum class and is on his way to another 4.0 semester

^___________________^

bitch.

Reactions: Sparky

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Let me tell you a tale...

In the old days of 56 kbs and dail/up, in the endless valleys of netscape, before the advent of steam, before the chroniclers of stats, there was one man.

This man cut through the primordial rift of internet capabilities of the 90s and defied the Gods of Aol. It is said that it was he who made the first mark on the wall of the creator... of facebook. It was he who challenged, before trolls were to be as such, those only known in the dark tounge, the "Yahoo users". And to this day he sits atop his throne, forged from his own hand, behind the walls of Proxy and Fire. It is the one they fear, the one the trolls dare not speak of, for in their tounge he is "Bottiger"

TROLL BORN

Sig'd.
Also, I heard open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.
/thread