CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Plant a seed; watch it grow.
:win:

Also: I heard hospital policemen are retarded. I walk in wearing a hoodie, and my badge was in my hand. Some policeman runs after me and asks, "Are you an employee?" I said, "No, I just love the way that scrubs look."
:harpdarp:

Still haven't looked up Blue Waffle, and I don't intend to.
:megusta: wearing a tuxedo in the fan fiction.

And I only like Airakah for her missing knuckle. It perplexes me as a dude who does x-rays.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I heard everyone on skial likes to walk the dinosaur.
I heard that if you close your eyes and sing the "Rip Dip Dip Dida Lip Dip Birthday Song" for 20 minutes straight, you can see Steve Brule's current avatar looking into your soul through the darkness.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I heard that Del Piero has a toe nail fetish. He cuts all of his toe nails and puts them into this massive jar. Then he fills it with water, drains it, and uses that water as lubricant.
Creepy shit, man.

I heard that Toxik's avatar is a depiction of him in real life with the 3 foot baguettes representing his dildo collection.

I heard Roman got shot by 50 Cent.

I heard Airakah got that sexy ass bear in her picture from some :D guy from Boston.

I heard StemsAndSeeds uses his daycare as a cover-up for his re-enacting Hostel to make large sums of money for killing the people that he actually DID hunt down as he said, went to their house, kidnapped them, and put them into his dungeon.

Reactions: pkobalt

superchu444

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I heard that Del Piero has a toe nail fetish. He cuts all of his toe nails and puts them into this massive jar. Then he fills it with water, drains it, and uses that water as lubricant.
Creepy shit, man.

I heard that Toxik's avatar is a depiction of him in real life with the 3 foot baguettes representing his dildo collection.

I heard Roman got shot by 50 Cent.

I heard Airakah got that sexy ass bear in her picture from some :D guy from Boston.

I heard StemsAndSeeds uses his daycare as a cover-up for his re-enacting Hostel to make large sums of money for killing the people that he actually DID hunt down as he said, went to their house, kidnapped them, and put them into his dungeon.

he's just being gold finger from austin powers you know the normal. I heared you liek mudkips? (surprised no one has ever said that yet)

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I heard that heroin is a pretty cool guy.

I heard SuperChu intends to dress up as Dante from DMC for Halloween, sans pants.

I heard Roman's Steam Calculator is the only thing holding the US from complete economic downfall.

I heard Ruelel survived the abortion his mother attempted.

I heard that Roman is Riki-Oh reincarnated, and likes to leave the bullets in his body as souveniers.

I heard that Cy4G is going to buy Skial from Bottiger.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I heard half of the people who signed up in Skial forums are just power hungry 13 year olds with no common sense and lack even the most basic skills needed to type coherently and legibly.

Reactions: CiNiC

superchu444

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I heard half of the people who signed up in Skial forums are just power hungry 13 year olds with no common sense and lack even the most basic skills needed to type coherently and legibly.

I heard the internet is full of trolls who are willing to not give a shit to make people mad.

I heard that im salty for not making top 8 in domstruction last week from something totally fucking random you have no idea what im talking about.

I heard you liek kittehs

ClassyPotato

Positively Inhumane Poster
fanfic.png

I didn't even use Word. Just Wordpad.
This made my day
i love the cameos at the end :D

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I heard the internet is full of trolls who are willing to not give a shit to make people mad.

I heard that im salty for not making top 8 in domstruction last week from something totally fucking random you have no idea what im talking about.

I heard you liek kittehs
Yodafrog.png

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Plant a seed; watch it grow.
:win:

Also: I heard hospital policemen are retarded. I walk in wearing a hoodie, and my badge was in my hand. Some policeman runs after me and asks, "Are you an employee?" I said, "No, I just love the way that scrubs look."
:harpdarp:

Still haven't looked up Blue Waffle, and I don't intend to.
:megusta: wearing a tuxedo in the fan fiction.

And I only like Airakah for her missing knuckle. It perplexes me as a dude who does x-rays.
So I'm not the one who didn't bother to look up blue waffle?