pls

Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Diamond Tiara pisses me off so much I wana smack her
But I thought the episode was pretty good, really enjoyed the song too

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can't wait to see if this new episode with Trixie will turn out good or horrible since everyone expects a lot from it

Fallen Leaves

ohmahgoshtrixiereturns
I was lookin through the tvguide at my grandparents and when I saw the description my jaw hit the floor. I knew she was supposed to return, but I didn't realize it was supposed to be like this.. Super excited however the episode turns out

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I want to be perfectly clear about this.

When a new friend I juuust made told me this episode had trixie in it I made some Pinkie noises that i'm not proud of.

also OMAGERD HE SPOILED SOMETHING FOR THE END SEASON FOR ME AND I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING ON THE INSIDE OMAGERD

Fallen Leaves

I enjoyed it a lot
I just wish they would've made it a two parter simply because, in my opinion, they rushed the ending too fast. Otherwise real good episode

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Found some funny stuff like the Wilhelm Scream and Lyra sipping juice in the episode.

Reverb Shock

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Personally I don't like CMCs either, but I watch most of their episodes for the references. But Hearts and Hooves Day was a complete disaster.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
this new season is horrible, especially the dj case, it's obvious that matlock only tries to appeal to the younger hipper crowds nowadays and not us good old veteran matlock viewers